Monday, 23 May 2016

BEAUTY SECRET FOR GLOWING & GORGEOUS SKIN! ALL YEAR AROUND!

Hello Lovelies,

Do you want Glowing & Gorgeous skin, all year around? Simply by making little changes to your daily life style? Then this post is for you!

I've been changing my daily lifestyle around for about 2 weeks now to help improve my skin since I have been getting a lot of break out recently! I tried everything and finally found the best beauty secrets and tips to share with you.

All products listed below can be purchased from Farfetch.com.














What is FARFETCH?
'Farfetch is a global community of over 400 visionary fashion boutiques offering an inspirational shopping experience to fashion-forward consumers. Farfetch offer a range of products for sale from clothing to accessories. However, at the beginning of 2016 Farfetch unveiled the launch of its new Beauty section, offering haircare, skin care, make up and male grooming products.'



GLOWING & GORGEOUS SKIN SECRETS
I know, I know - You probably read or heard of these tips a billion times but trust me, it works and you will definitely see results in 1 week IF you follow these rules! 


SUNSCREEN:
Of course, Sunscreen have to be first on this list! Apply sunscreen EVERY single day! This includes winter as well. Use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. 

Try ALGENIST: Sublime Defense Anti-Aging Blurring Moisturizer SPF 30 ($117.54, Farfetch)


CLEAN BRUSHES:
Make-up brushes are constantly collecting bacteria, dirt and dust even if you store them properly. You may not admit it but when was the last time you clean your brushes? A week ago? A month ago? Can you even remember? That's why it is so important to clean your brushes at least once a week! This will also help stop breakouts. I use Hair Shampoo to clean my brushes because it keeps the brush feeling smooth and silky when dried.

Try O&M: Hydrate & Conquer Shampoo ($43.40, Farfetch)


SERUM:
I recommend using serum on a daily basis instead of lotion or cream because is it more concentrated, easy to use, absorbs into the skin quicker. and you only use a small amount. I prefer brightening serums because they help even out the skin colour and skin complexions. 

Try BAKEL: Brightening Serum ($162.75Farfetch)


WATER:
Drinking water is a very important, if you want to achieve glowing and gorgeous skin. Why? because drinking water helps keep your body hydrated, resulting in less dry skin and dehydration. It is recommend to drink 8 glasses of water a day. Your face will be clear, beautiful and hydrated.


EXFOLIATION
Exfoliate the skin regularly to removes Dirt, Oil, Dead Skin Cells & Keratin from your pores. This will make your pores appear smaller as they are cleaned out. 

Try CANE + AUSTIN: Miracle Pads ($113.9, Farfetch)


SLEEP
Try to sleep for at least 7 - 9 hours each night to improve skin complexion because sleep deprivation makes your face appear more pale and dead. While enough sleep, make your face appear lively and fresh. However, if for any reason you can't sleep for at least 7 hours then use an eye cream to help improve puffy eyes and dark circle.  

Try SUNDAY RILEY: Start Over Eye Cream ($117.54, Farfetch)


CLEANSE
Cleanse your face daily to decrease oil production because we want glowing skin, not oily skin. Cleansing helps decrease pore sizes,  makes the skin appear youthful & hydrated and removes dirt/oil/debris.

Try ALGENIST: 'Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser' face wash ($32.55, Farfetch)


TONE
 Tone your face daily, straight after cleansing to help Tighten, Refresh, Clear and Smooth the skin. Also helps reduce the risk of a future outbreak.

Try REN: Clarimatte Clarifying Toner ($23.51, Farfetch)


MOISTURISE
Moisturise the face after toning to add the last hydration kick to your face. Making your face appear and feel hydrated all day long.

Try REN: Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream ($50.63, Farfetch)


DON'T TOUCH
DO NOT touch your face!! Your hands are full of bacteria and dirt. Don't touch your face unless you have to wash your hands because this will cause breakouts!

Try DIPTYQUE: Softening Hand Wash ($47.02, Farfetch)



Follow these simple beauty secrets to achieving Glowing & Gorgeous Skin!

Thank you for reading! xx




25 comments:

  1. All great tips for healthy skin. I find as I get older I actually need less product to get healthy skin. Just oil and water and my skin has been the best it has been in years.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice products!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_Aya-v4acfRK4qUYgi6vA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, I love Ren!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the discovery !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farfetch is really very good and among all the nice products, I love REN! It's such a nice brand with great skin products - I have just one product by Re, but would love to have more! I loved that you showed Ren products!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I drink lots of water lately because it's really hot and I don't want to be dehydrated. Little did I know that it helps my skin too. I noticed that I don't experience pimple breakouts. :) Thanks for recommending these products. I'm going to check these sometime :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // FROM BORACAY WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get on a regular sleep schedule for sure. I'm all over the place and it's beginning to show. Farfetch is a great company too!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing collection.

    Would you like to foolow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete